Download CD Record Dance Vol.5

[Record+Dance+Vol.5.jpg]



01. 23:45 & 5iesta Family – I’ll (DJ Fisun Remix)
02. DJ Smash feat. Shahzoda – Between Heaven and Earth (Radio Edit)
03. Ica – Hold my hand
04. Ranetki feat. Alex Menco & Yaroslav DJ – I will not forget
05. Aslan feat. Marina – Where are you (Radu Sirbu Remix)
06. Opium Project – It is one (Meine Kleine)
07. Eva Polna – Boys Do not Cry
08. DJ Feel vs. Nastia Zadorozhnaya – There is nothing stronger than love
09. Alicia – Open My Heart (DJ Fisun Remix)
10. Natasha Lusk – I do not play
11. Alexey Romeo – Do not I (Julia Luna Radio Mix)
12. Anton Liss & Egor Sesarev – Forgive
13. Katya First – No me (DJ Ivan Scratchin ‘Mix)
14. S’NEZHNO – Gemini 2009
15. Panopticum Project feat. Ilya Sobolev – Morning gymnastics
16. T9 – Give me a couple of minutes

Ano de Lançamento: 2010
Genero: Dance
Formato: MP3
Tamanho: 133.36 MB
Formato: MP3
Bitrate: 320kbps
 
»Download: Megaupload 

Compartilhar

StumbleDiggTechnoratiRedditDelicious

0 Comentarios:

lalalalalalalsala